To drive our continued growth and expansion, WAC Group is adding a Senior Videographer-Photographer-Editor to our Design Team. This role is responsible for on location photography of product, production of video and audio sales tools and for supervising our video department’s staff. The ideal candidate will not only have extensive photography, video creation and editing expertise but will be experienced in still life and product photography. As a member of the Design Team, this role will work closely with Sales and Product Development to produce digital and graphic media that promotes new product lines including our Schonbek and Modern Forms brands. A solid candidate will be eager to work with senior management and have experience in the following areas:
|Major Duties and Responsibilities|
- Work with team to develop advertising and marketing tools to promote new and existing products.
- Work with team to increase our brand awareness through consistent themes.
- Photograph new and existing product families.
- Shoot and edit videos, motion graphics, animation sequences, etc., from stock video/images as well as custom video/images.
- Supervise the workflow and oversee all deliverables from our team of three (3) videographers/photographers.
- Develop media and presentations working in tandem with Marketing and/or Customer Management to offer new concepts or for presentation to external customers.
- Maintain an organized library of imagery and moving footage that can be used for conceptual development and presentations.
- Make appropriate independent visual decisions as to how best to represent ideas and products while adhering to established branding standards.
- Develop visual workflows, storyboards and concepts to create engaging content.
- Generate video targeted for multiple platforms including, but not limited to, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook.
- Create sizzle reels, pitch reels, case studies, marketing pieces, promotional videos, how to videos, educational and training videos and day to day social videos for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of project development, pre-production, production and post, including writing, shooting, editing, motion graphics, selection of music, and editorial.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in professional video production and the editing of videos. Experience in the lighting industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and high level of customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task/prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented with a strong eye for design, typography, composition, form, color, light, and animation.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Creative Suite, audio mixing, lighting, and color correction/finishing, Adobe Animate CC is a plus.
- Must have a high level of skill in motion graphics, animation and proficiency in an industry standard animation platform such as After Effects.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of and experience with creating social content and knowledge of the related specs and drivers of success for social content.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in mobile and digital video.
- Experience in shooting, both still-life product and video.
- Collaborative attitude: Eagerness to work with cross-functional teams. Willing to roll up sleeves and dive in on a variety of projects small and large.
- Ability to travel to and participate in national tradeshows approximately 4 times per year and shoot projects on location in both Port Washington and Plattsburgh, New York as needed.
- Portfolio required when applying.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental coverage (including family coverage), vision, life, 401(k); tuition assistance; and continuous training and development.
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.