As a member of the Order Entry / Order Processing team, the expectation of this role is to process orders in a timely and efficient manner with a focus on shipping orders and generating same day invoices. Constantly look for areas for efficiency improvement, and achieve higher level of customer satisfaction. Process orders accurately to ensure shipments are accurate, efficient and timely including but not limited to product match specifications, data entry, back orders, cost effective freight or local pick up etc.… The objective is to process orders with a focus on providing exemplary customer service.
|Major Duties and Responsibilities|
- Same day processing of orders
- Maintain backorder files for orders, including updating the customer on the order status
- Communicate with the shipping department regarding shipment changes and cancellations
- Communicate with the inside sales team and/or outside sales rep agencies
- Identifies and contacts customer regarding discrepancies in orders
- Works with team to ensure the entire order processing function is running efficiently
- Maintenance and processing of backorder files, pending files and hold for release files
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Great organizational skills
- Data processing speed and accuracy
- Team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with EDI situations from a user perspective a plus
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental coverage (including family coverage), vision, life, 401(k); tuition assistance; and continuous training and development.
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.