|About W Group:|
Born with a global vision and rapid-paced culture in New York, the W Group has disrupted and elevated the industry by challenging convention and building sustainable products responsibly. With several thriving brands and more on the horizon, our unparalleled, vertically integrated world-class organization includes WAC Lighting, Modern Forms Luminaires + Smart Fans, Schonbek, dweLED, WAC Landscape, and AiSPiRE to name a few. The group has made significant investments in breakthrough technologies, electronic research and development, rigorous testing, advanced engineering, and eco-friendly manufacturing while giving back to the local and global communities. The W Group is known for thoughtful industry leadership, solving challenges with creativity and innovation.
The W Group Luxury Brand Content Creator will employ their high-level Romance language writing talents, to educate and inspire our broad audience as well as further elevate our brand voice and tone across all W Group product lines. The Content Creator will compose scripts and product copy, create and curate unique photography/interactive content for distribution across all website and social media platforms. The successful candidate applies best practices to implement the use of cutting edge and innovative digital tools found via research to create cross collaborative best practices and initiatives for our social and digital platforms.
|Major Duties and Responsibilities|
- Conduct competitor and industry market research and to identify and implement the most innovative digital and social trends and tools.
- Utilize creative, dynamic storytelling to educate and enlighten audiences across all digital media platforms.
- Promote and monitor social media and digital and SEO engagement in close collaboration with the Creative Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Managers and leadership plus the Creative Team of graphic designers, photographers and videographers to create content across all brands adhering to voice and tone.
- Interview industry professionals to create content for all websites and social media formats.
- Apply expert fact checking skills to create consistent and accurate copy and content.
- Edit and proofread content for our multiple brands across all platforms prior to publication.
- Assume ad-hoc copy writing projects as needed for catalog, press releases, and company-wide public relations initiatives.
- Compile, create and curate unique photography, Boomerangs, GIFs and video clips in collaboration with the social media manager.
- Write vibrant scripts for instructional video assets across all brands.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, English, or Journalism.
- 8+ documented years of professional stability in Content Creation for multiple ultra-luxury consumer product brands with a portfolio of published articles and writing samples that support excellence and innovation with adherence to each brand’s unique tone and voice.
- Proven commitment to excellence in fact checking.
- High level copy writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Proven prioritization and time management skills.
- Experience/knowledge of SEO preferred, but not required.
- Current applied experience publishing luxury brand content across all digital media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Instagram,Tik Tok, Linkedin, Whats App, YouTube, and more.
- Proficient use of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to excel in a challenging fast paced environment across all departments and levels of leadership.
- Experience using Monday.com for Project Management is a plus.
- Ability to occasionally be present on-site for new product rollouts/meetings in our Port Washington, New York Headquarters.
- Ability and willingness to travel to domestic Tradeshow and Showroom events approximately 4 times annually.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental coverage (including family coverage), vision, life, 401(k); tuition assistance; and continuous training and development.
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.