Lighting Services Specialist
WAC Lighting is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to add to our sales support team in our Port Washington, NY Global Headquarters. In this role, you will be an integral part of supporting our clients through customer service, technical support, and as a resource to the outside sales team.
|Major Duties and Responsibilities|
- Resolve customer inquiries in an accurate, efficient and courteous manner in a high volume call center environment.
- Work in a team environment to exceed client expectations.
- Act as a customer liaison by providing exceptional professional level customer service.
- Manage and resolve general customer service issues.
- Handle technical troubleshooting for lighting products – Training provided.
- Effectively manage customer follow-ups.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Communicate with our customers via chat and emails using Zendesk.
- Communicate with the warehouse team and shipping company to resolve shipment discrepancies.
- Meet all deadlines given.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working directly with customers, preferably in a call center environment.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail in composing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks/demands and get results.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications – SAP a big plus
- Basic Microsoft Office skills and experience with Outlook
- Maintain a professional work environment
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: paid time off; medical & dental coverage (including family coverage), vision, life, 401(k); tuition assistance; and continuous training and development.
Please note, all responsibilities outlined in the above job description are subject to change as needed. All efforts will be made to ensure proper notice is given for changes in responsibilities.